Coredge is a solutions-focused company that uses cloud and digital technology to solve complex industry challenges and enable clients to thrive in the digital era. Our innovative Kubernetes solutions empower applications with scalability and flexibility, supported by our advanced orchestration suite. This comprehensive suite includes extensive orchestration capabilities, multi-cloud management, storage orchestration, and virtual machine management.
Coredge Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Engineer – Cloud Native (SDE-1/GET)
|Bangalore, Pune, Noida
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Coredge Recruitment 2024
You will be a part of a highly creative and passionate team developing highly distributed Orchestration and Day 2 operations management solution as part of the Coredge.io offerings. Where you will have the opportunity to work with innovative technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, Federation technologies, SDN solutions and Service Mesh.
- Contribute to the architecture design and implementation of major components for Orchestration and Day 2 operations management solution
- Documentsoftware design and implementation
- Innovate – stay on top of new technologies
- Recommend and maintain technical design methodologies, processes, and standards
- Identify and resolve key technical and customer issues
- Strong programming skill in golang
- Strong understanding and experience working with grpc is a plus
- Experience working with mongodb, redis and etcd is a plus
- Experience delivering and consuming cloud native solutions is a plus
- Excellent Understanding of Operating System concepts and exposure working with networking constructs suchassockets, database management, multi threaded applications
- Solid understanding of computer architecture such as multi-core CPU scheduling, virtual memory, and caching
- Knowledge and experience with network and technologies is a plus (e.g. SSL/TLS, TCP/IP, HTTP, X509, PKI etc)
- Experience with container technologies like Docker, Docker-compose and Kubernetes is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
Coredge Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Coredge Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.