As a global leader in information and analytics, Elsevier helps researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. We do this by facilitating insights and critical decision-making for customers across the global research and health ecosystems. In everything we publish, we uphold the highest standards of quality and integrity. We bring that same rigor to our information analytics solutions for researchers, health professionals, institutions and funders.
Elsevier Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Elsevier Recruitment 2024
You will take ownership for orders from internal customers for a range of our products including publications, journals and books. You will oversee the ordering processes to ensure successful and on-time delivery. You will have the opportunity to learn, develop and create complex reports for sharing insights and knowledge.
- Always maintain Customer experience
- Ensure all the assigned activities orders / agreements / emails are processed within the agreed TAT & quality.
- Respond professionally to customer queries by phone/ and e-mail using the Best Practice guidelines.
- Adhering to Business/Process requirements as per SOP/Training Module.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of their process/business.
- Complete RCA (Root Cause Analysis) for any escalations received for team with appropriate CAPAs
- Understand and have end to end process knowledge for the process.
- Ensure all assigned application UATs are completed within schedule.
- Ensure Quality Audited whenever required for the team.
- Be the key resource and support for the Account Manager in the sales process.
- Have good experience in a customer service or customer-facing role.
- Be flexible for any shift timings
- Be a great problem solver, resolving problems using existing solutions.
- Be able to adapt and flex to deliver multiple priorities in a rapidly changing administrative environment.
- Have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office with proficiency in Excel and the ability to learn new systems.
- Be fluent in English, verbal and written and have excellent all-round communication skills.
- Able to work as a team player and to effectively collaborate within a matrix organization.
Elsevier Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Elsevier Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.