MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Climate Connect Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Climate Connect company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Climate Connect address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Climate Connect Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Climate Connect
Climate Connect Technologies applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) forecasting techniques such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Gradient Boosting, to a range ofm opportunities within the evolving energy ecosystem. Climate Connect was founded in 2010 by Cambridge University alumni, after rapid growth the young company now has a team of 40+ people spread across 3 main locations: Delhi (India), Pune (India), Amsterdam (NL). We also run a carbon market intelligence platform, CaliforniaCarbon.info, and so have strong business interests and are firmly embedded in the energy networks on the US West Coast.
Company Website : www.climate-connect.com
Job Position : Machine Learning Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
Climate Connect is looking for an Energy Machine Learning Engineer to assist in developing forecasting models for energy generation, load, and market prices. The Ideal candidate will have experience in developing mathematical algorithms and a broad knowledge of statistics, machine learning, optimization, and financial mathematics. Strong programming skills round out the ideal candidate’s profile. The Machine Learning Engineer will be an integral part of our Climate Connect team, therefore responsible for:
- Developing and testing electricity and carbon allowance price forecasting algorithms using large datasets such as load, weather, historical, grid, forward markets etc.
- Developing and testing algorithms using our price forecasts, and customers’ energy portfolio.
- Leading software engineering team in deploying the developed models tailored to specific customer needs.
- Participating in the software development process, testing, and debugging required to support the deployed models.
Skills Required For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
- Advanced knowledge of Python.
- Experience in working with libraries like Numpy, Pandas, sk-learn, tensorflow, pytorch, keras, xgboost, autograd, plotly, Jupyter etc.
- Knowledge of ML algorithms like clustering, SVMs, NNs, XGBoost etc.
- Experience working with large databases to access, manipulate and process data. Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch or other nosql database implementations.
- Comfortable with the concept of APIs and JSON-REST. Able to access and work with various data APIs.
- Comfortable with a wide set of machine learning approaches and designing the features and data processing to actually make them work.
- Demonstrate ability to transform theoretical knowledge to practical, real-world situations.
- Be results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and produce clear and concise feedback/reports to senior management.
- Proven ability to work on multiple complex and competing business objectives in a highly fluid and dynamic environment.
- Excellent English communication skills; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
- Must be willing to work in a very flexible start-up environment.
- Good to have working knowledge in PHP and other frontend technologies like Angular.
- Good to have knowledge of backend technologies Message Queues, IPC.
- Good to have knowledge of working with cloud providers like AWS and DigitalOcean.
Documents to be Carried for Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Climate Connect Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Climate Connect Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Climate Connect Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Climate Connect Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at www.climate-connect.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Climate Connect Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Climate Connect Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Climate Connect Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Climate Connect Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Climate Connect Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.