About Cint Off Campus Drive
Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Cint Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Analyst, Project Success
|Any Degree/ MBA
|1 – 3 Years
Job Description For Cint Recruitment 2024
The Analyst will be responsible for managing and overseeing online research projects (surveys) while creating and developing relationships with research clients. The position plays a critical role for the organization as the primary client contact and is accountable for successful project execution and deliverables. The ideal candidate has some experience working within the Research space.
What You Will Do
- Utilize Cint’s proprietary software to design and implement sample plans for studies, negotiating pricing and joining client-facing team members on calls with prospective and current clients
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research Industry and how Federated Sample can solve challenges using technology
- Successfully run a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision
- Compile and extract data from various sources (srss, PowerBI, Salesforce, Fulcrum, etc.) to present to internal and external clients. Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Coordinate with Software Team if platform issues are identified through analysis
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Ensure follow-up on all assigned action items
- Create and distribute performance reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams as necessary to achieve team goals
- Develop strong working relationships with external client personnel, anticipating client needs and communicating with account team leadership
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously move forward in the service delivery process
- Identify strategies for automating and implementing efficient work management processes
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Communicate analysis results and supporting data to management and clients
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 1-2 years work experience with proven ability to manage multiple projects and clients under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas & features such as Pivot Tables
- Ability to lead and provide direction when working in teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with self-motivated mindset and drive to achieve goals
- Detail oriented, self-starter who is eager to learn new skills and concepts
- An innate sense of accountability
- Positive attitude!
Bonus Points If You Have
- Business/Economics/Statistics/Marketing/Market Research degree
- Experience in Account Management or managing a designated group of clients
- Market Research coursework
- Microsoft Excel certification
- Ability to successfully multitask and organize complex projects
- Strong analytical and mathematical capabilities
Cint Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Cint Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.