Xerox Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Xerox Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Xerox address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
For more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech.
Xerox Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||AI Intern|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Responsible for functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of Intelligent Document Processing modules and systems.
- Build NLP based solutions for query and document analysis, processing, information extraction and document classification, context-based information retrieval.
- Conduct research to advance the state-of-the-art Deep learning and NLP technologies.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision-making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
- Proficiency and experience working in the technical area of Intelligent Document Processing.
- Digitization, OCR/ICR/OMR, Document Classification Methodologies, Intent classification, Context/sematic based classification, Data Extraction Methodologies.
- Prior knowledge of Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP.
- Quality enhancement of image, document through image processing. Object classification and recognition.
- Experience in the text processing, intent classification, name entity recognition.
- Experience in building AI models using libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Experience with REST API development, Microservices based architecture, RDBMS design and Optimization.
- Closely Work with Business Analyst, QA and should be able to prepare technical design document & implement automated deployment.
- Understanding and Practice of AGILE Methodologies.
- Proficiency and experience in working as part of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Code Management & Release Tools (MS DevOps, Github, Team Foundation Server)
- Required: Proficiency and experience working with Relational Databases and SQL Scripting (MS SQL Server)
- Clear understanding of one of the OCR tools such as Abbyy/Kofax.
- Experience/Proficiency in Python development language.
- Experience in working as part of a development team but able to progress solo projects.
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure (Azure/AWS/GCP).
- Above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Shows a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
- Takes initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
Xerox Off Campus Drive Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Xerox Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Xerox Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Xerox Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Xerox Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Xerox Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xerox Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Xerox Off Campus Drive 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Xerox Off Campus Drive 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You