About Cencora Careers
Cencora, a company building on the legacy of AmerisourceBergen, is a leading global pharmaceutical solutions organization centered on improving the lives of people and animals around the world. We connect manufacturers, providers, and patients to ensure that anyone can get the therapies they need, where and when they need them.
We also help our partners bring their innovations to patients more efficiently to accelerate positive outcomes. Becoming Cencora has allowed us to combine all the companies and services of AmerisourceBergen. Now, as a unified and internationally inclusive brand, we’re continuing to invest in and focus on our core pharmaceutical distribution business, while also growing our platform of pharma and biopharma services to support pharmaceutical innovation and access. Our 46,000+ worldwide team members are shaping the future of healthcare through the power of our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
Cencora Careers 2024 Details
|Engineer I – Quality & Testing
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Cencora Recruitment 2024
- Supports requirement reviews or sprint planning sessions and develops understanding of expectations
- Assists in translating business and technical requirements into test cases, test scenarios and scripts
- Assists in evaluating testability of business and technical requirements based on business/functional requirement document, use cases, user stories and/or solution design documents
- Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing
- Executes test charters as per protocols and methods within sessions and analyze results of test sessions
- Leverages automated testing suites, explores edge cases and drives quality with development teams
- Gathers test result data, assigns severity levels to issues, and documents accurate system responses
- Performs initial analysis of defects, conducts root cause analysis, and escalates issues as per protocols
- Gathers and maintains accurate data drawn from investigation and product analysis
- Generates monthly and quarterly metric reports for regional leadership review
- Establishes processes and tool sets to maintain automation scripts and generates regular test reports for faster bug tracking and rapid reporting
- Conducts a wide range of tests and analyses to ensure hardware and/or software meets or exceeds standards and end-user requirements
- Identifies, recommends, and implements changes to enhance effectiveness of Engineering, Implementation and Service strategies
- Monitors and analyzes internal testing process metrics for continuous improvement
- Partners with senior quality engineers to simplify and modernize testing tools and techniques to ensure maximum coverage and constantly improve the testing procedures
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline or equivalent related experience.
- Certified Associate in Software Testing
- Certified Software Quality Analyst
- Certified Test Engineer
- Broad hands-on experience of Selenium/Java/Cucumber Salesforce automation
- Broad hands-on experience working with Tosca Automation tool
- Broad experience on API automation
- Broad experience in Automation Azure DevOps integration
- Broad in using Jira/Zephyr/ADO/Xray or a test mgmt. tool
- Any backend test automation and performance testing experience is a plus
- Any other test automation tool experience is a plus
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Impact and Influencing
- Prioritization and Organization
- Automated Screening and Testing
- IT Controls
- Software Testing Frameworks
- Technical Documentation
- Test Script Writing & Deployment
- API Testing Tools like Postman, SoapUI, TestCollab
- Software Frameworks like Visual Basic, C#, Powerbuilder, .Net
- Automated Testing Tools like WinRunner and LoadRunner
- Bug Tracking Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems like Sage, ASW, SAP
- Functional Testing Tools like Selenium, Cucumber
- Microsoft Office Suite
Cencora Careers 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Cencora Careers. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.