About Carrier Global
Carrier Global Corporation, global leader in intelligent climate and energy solutions, is committed to making the world safer, sustainable and more comfortable for generations to come. From the beginning, we’ve led in inventing new technologies and entirely new industries. Today, we continue to lead because we have a world-class, diverse workforce that puts the customer at the center of everything we do.
Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Management Trainee, Digital Program Mgmt
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Carrier Global Recruitment 2024
Carrier is looking for Engineering, Software Development, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity majors with demonstrated leadership ability and strong academic performance to join our competitive Willis Carrier Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP)
About the role
DTLP offers new graduates an opportunity to deliver impactful contributions to strategic projects through three eight-month rotations across various Carrier business units. Should you be selected, our commitment to you is to provide front-line, hands-on, meaningful assignments designed to stretch your capabilities and accelerate your professional development. In addition to the hands-on experience, you will receive high-caliber training, mentorship, and guidance from our diverse team of Carrier executives and program alumni to build a strong and lasting global network of colleagues.
Key Job Responsibilities During your time in the program, you will have the opportunity to build your technical and leadership skills within one of the following or similar tracks: systems engineering or software engineering. In addition, you will have exposure to formal and on-the-job training in Experience / Qualifications While we cannot guarantee specific assignments, we will do our utmost to match your preferences and skills with available opportunities.
- Agile methodologies
- Change management
- Customer engagement
- Executive presence and communications
- Project management
- Product management
- Proactive and results-driven; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated technical skills in eng., software, systems, UI design, data analytics and modeling, or networking and cybersecurity
- Relevant internships or co-op experiences within engineering functions
- Less than one year of professional work experience.
- Flexibility and mobility to travel Education
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering in CS, IT, ECE & EEE streams
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 7.5 or higher preferred (at time of application).
Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Carrier Global Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.