About Buck Global
Buck is an integrated HR, pensions, and employee benefits consulting, technology, and administration services firm. Founded more than 100 years ago as an actuarial consultancy, we’ve evolved to serve organizations and trustees across the health, wealth, and career spectrum.
Buck Global Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Buck, A Gallagher Company
|Associate Software Engineer
Job Description For Buck Global Recruitment 2024
- Business analysis including communicating at all levels effectively.
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications and user guides.
- Development coding individually or assisting other team members.
- Potentially participating in code reviews or solution architecture discussions.
- Keeping abreast of latest technical advances.
- Programming work using the coding skills above.
- Participating in project management meetings when necessary.
- Follow and ensure the project team adheres to the process defined by the organization.
- 1+ years (Recommended to have Bachelor’s in Engineering/Master of Computer Applications/Master of Computer Science or related certifications and minimum 1 years of actual work experience). Should have sound knowledge of software development life cycle and hands-on coding experience.
Other coding skills/technologies that would be a bonus: VB .NET, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Bootstrap, DNN (DotNetNuke), Crystal Reports, Oracle, SQL Server
Knowledge & Skill Required:
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Design and design patterns.
- Problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of writing SQL database scripts using either T-SQL or PL/SQL is a must.
- An understanding of responsive web design with some experience either using a framework like Bootstrap or coding manually.
- Recent web development with ASP.NET using C#.NET is required (exposure to VB.NET too would be a bonus).
- An understanding of web application security best practices.
- Nice to have some collaboration experience across distributed project teams with multiple disciplines.
- Experience communicating effectively both technically and in layman’s terms.
- Must be ambitious and have a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Not necessary, but helpful to have experience working with DNN or with Crystal Reports.
Buck Global Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Buck Global Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.