Barclays is a British multinational bank and financial services company. It’s one of the largest and oldest banks in the world, with a history dating back to 1690. Barclays operates in over 40 countries and provides a wide range of financial services, including retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, and wealth management. The bank is known for its diverse range of products and services, and it has a significant presence in the global financial market.
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBM
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Barclays Recruitment 2024
To work in a team environment for various transaction based on processing of instructions within agreed timelines by combining analysis and judgment with speed & accuracy to consistently provide a high-level customer service
What will you be doing?
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times
- Day to day query resolution, escalation of more complex queries to the management team
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage
- Assist team manager in administration of the section, including organizing workflow, queue management & query resolution
- May be involved in the retrieval and distribution of information, either on paper or any other electronic medium
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes
- Provide advice, guidance & training to new processing staff
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Familiar with Operating Systems (Windows)
- MS Office Application Suite (Preferably Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Graduate from a reputed Institute or University in any discipline (BA, BSc, B.Com, BBM, BHM etc.)
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organization
- Experience of Back Office Operations systems and sharing new procedures and exchanging best practice to improve advisors and customer experience
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer SLA’s
Barclays Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Barclays Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.