MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
RedBus Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : RedBus company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check RedBus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
RedBus Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : RedBus
redBus – the world’s largest online bus ticketing platform built out of India. It’s an exciting journey to constantly dabble with ideas that transform bus travel for millions; the 8 million happy customers we’ve served so far and many more to come. We’re proud to be a part of MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT). redBus has morphed into an Indian multinational with a footprint in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Colombia and Peru for starters; as we look ahead the world is our oyster.
Company Website : www.redbus.in
Job Position : Customer Service Executive
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For RedBus Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For RedBus Jobs 2021 :
- Manage incoming calls, emails and chats
- Identify by understanding customer concerns and provide appropriate resolution
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Contribute to outstanding customer satisfaction scores.
- Be a key player on a small but mighty team making a huge impact
Skills Required For RedBus Jobs 2021 :
- A minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication
- Must be proficient in English, Hindi and two other South Indian languages
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques will be an advantage
Documents to be Carried for RedBus Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RedBus Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
RedBus Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for RedBus Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the RedBus Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at redbus.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Swiggy Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Swiggy Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Swiggy Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.