Fiserv, Inc. is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Software Development Engineering – Associate
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For Fiserv Recruitment 2024
Role is to analyse identified credit card processing product bug then enhance product to mitigate those bugs. Plan these bug fix releases and deploy enhance product into production.
What will you do:
- Intermediate or expert mainframe application development.
What will you need to know:
- Strong programming and troubleshooting skills required using CICS, COBOL
- Strong understanding mainframe file access methods VSAM or IAM
- Understanding for scripting language EZTrieve and REXX
- Detailed understanding of mainframe ZOS environment is essential, including JCL
- Familiarity with a scheduling tool like TWS, CA-7, Control-M or OPC is required.
Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Fiserv Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.