About Asian Paints
hey say home is where the heart is. Which is why, since 1942, we’ve been helping customers transform empty properties to homes by dressing them up in warm hues, pastel shades and cool colours, to create spaces that truly represent you. Asian Paints has a lot of identities.
We have been India’s largest paint company for almost 50 years and are part of the top 10 decorative paint companies worldwide. We have operations in 14 countries, and manufacturing facilities in 26 global locations. Having subsidiaries in India and abroad, Asian Paints encompasses the best of Indian and global traits, homegrown and international qualities.
Our subsidiaries are Berger International, Scib, Taubman, Apco, Ess Ess. We have joint ventures with PPG in automotive and industrial paints and Sleek International Modular Kitchens. With different strokes for all types of folks, we have paints ranging from luxury enamels to economic quality distemper in all shades imaginable.
Asian Paints Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Sales Department Retail Sales
|1 – 2 Years
Job Description For Asian Paints Recruitment 2024
- Prepare plan to achieve the assigned business objectives for the territory on a monthly level and work towards achievement of targets.
- Assist dealers in achieving their overall sales target through regular visits, scheme communication and timely material service
- Monitor and ensure the growth of core products along with new and focused products
Market Development and Intelligence
- Explore and open new dealer counters to expand the overall sustainable sale potential in the territorial market.
- Analyze territory level data to identify gaps and drive necessary Initiatives
- Accomplish growth and value upgradation of existing dealer network
- Organize promotional activations and product awareness meets for dealers and contractors
- Provide timely feedback on market practices and offerings as an input for scheme design
- Track and solve dealer queries timely to maintain productive relationship
- Assist dealers in providing solution to his contractors as well as end consumers for any complaints or queries
- Territory Value and Volume Achievement
- Dealer network expansion
- Product level budget achievement
- New products value targets
- Timely Resolution of Customer Complaints.Contractor Activation and Addition Percentage Asian Paints Ltd.
- Ensure availability of material, services and promotional tools to the dealer through co-ordination with other stakeholders Collections
- Ensure payment collections from dealers as per the set benchmarks
- Monitor the outstanding payments on regular basis and take measure to minimize the over dues
- Ensure enrollment, update points and extend benefits to contractors through dealers as per the defined loyalty program structure
- Plan and organize product awareness meets for Contractors during new product launches
Customer complain resolution
- Investigate and resolve dealer level and customer level complaints within the defined timelines
Reporting and Integration
- Co-ordinate with other verticals like project sales and services for lead sharing or any other issue as and when required.
- Prepare and share reports such as Daily visits report and territory monthly report
Scope of Work
- Financial Scope (Range of financial spend): As per budget
- People Management Scope (Range of no. of Direct/ Indirect Reports): None
- Geography Coverage (Country-wide/ Statewide / Area-wide) Area-wide Coverage – One Sales Territory
- Corporate Coverage (Company-wide / Business Unit or Function-wide
Requirements / Specifications Qualifications
- Graduate Degree in any stream (BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS)
- Minimum of 50% marks throughout education
- Graduation must be through a full time course
- Candidates with MBA/PGDM in Sales and Marketing Previous Experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Sales function in any organization Functional Competencies
- Product knowledge
- Analytical skills Behavioral Competencies
- Planning and result orientation
- Communication skills- verbal and written
- Role involves visiting dealer counters which requires extensive travelling
- Role requires pan India mobility as it is transferrable in nature
- Proficiency with MS – Office, MS – Excel is mandatory
- Age to be less than 26 years
Asian Paints Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Asian Paints Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.