Acies is focused on democratizing technology through its no-code platform Revolutio. Revolutio forms the backbone for multiple applications that Acies TechWorks has built in the areas of risk management, regulation, treasury and finance. These applications are used by large banks and financial institutions across multiple countries. Acies Consulting focuses on delivering cutting edge technology enabled risk, regulatory and business transformation initiatives. Acies LightHouse helps clients bridge the technology and financial literacy gap as tech stacks evolve at a rapid pace.
Acies Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Intern -Business Process Specialist
|BBA/ B.Com/ CA/ MBA
|0 – 5 Years
Job Description For Acies Recruitment 2024
- Nature of role: Full time (experienced professionals) and Interns (students & freshers) for Permanent hire
- Number of years of experience expected: 0-5 Years.
- Areas of part experienced preferred: Risk governance, internal controls, operational risk management, SOX reviews, compliance led reviews, and regulatory reporting in the BFSI and/ or Consulting space
- Educational qualification expected: BBA, BAF, BBI, BFM, B. Com, CA or MBA in Finance
- Preferable additional certifications: Globally accepted certifications in Risk management
- Preferred geography of previous work experience: India / Middle East / APAC
- Language requirements: Ability to write and speak fluently in English
Key responsibility areas:
Assist the team in executing BFSI and corporate client engagements with a focus on the following:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, and controls
- Assist in the development of key risk and control indicators
- Review and development of risk ratings
- Assist in assessing risk, writing issues, and developing appropriate corrective actions
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk
- Evaluate changes in regulatory requirements and ensure clients business processes are enabled to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Identification of Operational Risk Incidents and Loss events in line with Basel requirements
- Review and perform detailed Root Cause Analysis of critical events/ losses
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance with all applicable regulations
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders by addressing concerns in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices
Other important information:
- Work permit requirements: Either Indian Citizen or having valid work permit to work in India
- Period of engagement: Full-time position
- Probation period: 6 months
- Compensation: Compensation varies depending on the skill, fitment and role played by the person. Compensation discussions will take place post the selection process.
- Performance incentives: Typically, all roles at Acies have a performance incentive. Specific aspects will be discussed during the compensation discussion
- Leave: 22 working days a year. Additional leaves for national holidays, sick leaves, maternity and paternity, bereavement and studies vary based on the city and country of engagement.
- Other benefits: Other employment benefits including medical insurance will be informed during the compensation discussion.
- Career growth for full-time roles: Acies believes in a transparent and data-based performance evaluation system. You are encouraged to clarify any questions you have with respect to career growth with Acies personnel you interact with during the selection process.
- Career opportunities for part-time roles: Conversion of part-time roles to full-time roles depends on both performance of the individual and business needs. You are encouraged to ask about the prospects as you interact with Acies personnel during the selection process.
- Global mobility: Acies encourages mobility across our offices. Such mobility is, however, subject to business needs and regulations governing immigration and employment in various countries.
Acies Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Acies Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.