MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : ANSYS company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check ANSYS address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune 2020 Details :
Company Profile : ANSYS
ANSYS is the global leader in engineering simulation. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Company Website : www.ansys.com
Job Position : R&D Verification Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification : ME/M.Tech - Civil,Mechanical
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech - Civil,Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
R&D Verification Engineer for ANSYS, Inc conducts engineering studies to support the development of our engineering software products. The verification engineer will research new engineering features in order to create analytical and user scenario test cases to evaluate the functionality and performance of capabilities being added to our engineering simulation software. As part of the software testing of the ANSYS Mechanical APDL application, a verification engineer programs and maintains automated testing scripts and software tools. This person participates in requirements planning, design reviews and investigating defects. This person is responsible to ensure product requirements and quality standards are satisfied and to help assess how well the product will meet customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability.
- Plans and executes software product testing and verification activities according to the company's overall development and testing processes
- Analyzes requirements and develops tests suitable for new features within the appropriate environment
- Participates in design and code reviews
- Tests products at all levels: Workflow, Unit, Application, Performance
- Investigates possible causes of problems
- Specifies and writes test cases; both automated and manual tests
- Writes and maintains test scripts
- May write code for software testing tools
- Creates metrics and monitoring systems that are used for early detection of defects
- Works in various computing environments: Windows, Linux, Virtual, Compute Clusters
- Works closely with other members of the product creation team and communicates with technical support specialists on product issues
- Coordinates with other teams to address cross-team dependencies
Skills Required for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
- Master’s Degree in mechanical or civil or structural engineering
- Strong knowledge of structural and computational mechanics
- Experience and/or academic exposure with FEA and CAE tools with knowledge of FE methods
- Proficient in one or more programming or scripting languages: Python, C++, C#, Jscript
- A thorough and careful approach to work; close attention to details and quality; strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships with Development, Testing, and Support staff
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Able to troubleshoot by simplifying complex systems, debugging, and finding root causes
Documents to be Carried for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Ansys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 :Application Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune, candidates have to visit the official site at ansys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ansys Fresher Jobs In Pune Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ansys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ansys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ansys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ansys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.