MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Amazon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Amazon address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Amazon
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Position : Seller Associate
Job Location : Mumbai
Qualification : B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA/BBA
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BA/BBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- The Selling Partner Support (SPS) Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our 3rd party sellers, providing phone and/or email support governed by internal service level agreements.
- The SPS associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to 3rd party Sellers on the Amazon platform.
- The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
- A SPS associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment.
- Virtual Contact Center (VCC) associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours.
- It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers' issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- · Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller's issues and questions.
Skills Required For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
- Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
- Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
How To Apply For Amazon Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai, candidates have to visit the official site at Amazon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Amazon Fresher Jobs In Mumbai Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Mumbai Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Amazon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Amazon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Amazon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.