MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Alstom company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Alstom address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website : www.alstom.com
Job Position : ATC Design Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech –EEE/ECE
Experience : 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
The ATC Designer is part of the Project Engineering Team under the coordination of ATC Leader. He /She develops ATC system architecture, trackside and trainborne, defining and allocating requirements, evaluating design trade-offs, balancing technical risk, defining and assessing interfaces, keeping close coordination with verification and validation activities and with project deployment activities, in line with the system roadmap.
- Design system and provide related documents (specification, architecture, interface, etc.).
- Lead ATC Design Reviews.
- Adhering to technical processes and Project Engineering V cycle.
- Ensure the ATC configuration by application data or coding is performed regarding the process and ready for testing.
- Investigate the V&V test failures for corrective actions.
- QCD is as per WP commitment.
- Contribute for the multiple projects design support.
Skills Required For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in rail signaling /Automation domain.
- Experience in complex real time system (Rail signaling, avionics, defence, safety related systems).
- Engineering background (System engineering knowledge (desirable: signaling system).
- Defect analysis and able to propose a corrective solution.
- English (Good verbal and written communication skills).
- System Specification and Requirements Development
- QCD management (Ability to work transversally with engineering teams / Autonomy / Coordination).
- Software engineering (master methods and tools to configure generic ATC software).
- Rolling stock systems (especially the ones that interface with trainborne ATP like brakes, traction, doors).
- Basic SW development skills and Expert-level knowledge in Excel.
Documents to be Carried for Alstom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Alstom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Alstom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Alstom Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Alstom Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Alstom.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Alstom Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Alstom Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Alstom Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Alstom Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Alstom Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.