CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Assistant Manager – Product development
|0 – 3 Years
Job Description For CEAT Recruitment 2024
The position is responsible for coordinating and managing projects related to Replacement Business unit through the CEAT NPD process. The position is also responsible for documenting all the NPD data in PLM and compiling various reports for analysis. This position is responsible for coordinating with internal stakeholders for the project deliveries.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Timely preparation of reports and PLM updation
- Coordination for the product homologation related activities
- Product development for Replacement market.
- Product development for innovative/ breakthrough products/ features
- Performance improvement of existing product
- Analyse claim return trends and steer improvement projects
- Benchmarking with Domestic & International competitor products
- Customer in-sighting and market visits
- Value engineering activities
- Adherence to NPD plan
- Tracking of products under evaluation
- Support OE projects for NPD system related activities
KEY ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
New Product Development
- Participate in meetings (with internal stakeholders) pertaining to NPD with Senior Manager – Product development and assist in preparation of a proposal for NPD
- Conduct market visits along with marketing for collecting the insights about customer needs
- Actively engage in the development of product to meet the customer requirements
- Collect the data and information required for NPD to enable calculation workout for NPD activities
- Coordinate to arrange all resources like materials, machines, tools, etc for executing NPD plans and review the moulds, materials and tools( to be used for making the product) for their appropriateness
- Co-ordinate testing trials with the test centre by conducting plant visits and prepare a test tyre analysis report/ databook and development history
- Monitor test tyre dispatch activities
- Obtain the certificate for NPD from the concerned authorities
- Key in activities in PLM at every stage of NPD to keep a track of NPD progress/ timelines and to ensure timely documentation of the activities
- Document TES/ layout modification in case of changes in design or process
- Prepare an NPD compilation report for every new product to be submitted to senior management for review
- Participate in technical discussions related to product design/ development with customers along with Senior Manager – Product development/ Marketing team
- Resolve queries/ complaints raised by the OEM’s and Customer Service team in a timely manner
- Conduct various benchmarking/ competition analysis studies and prepare analysis report for the same
- Participate in providing inputs in New product development
Education & Experiences
- B.Tech or BE (Mechanical / Rubber Tech)
- 0 – 3 years of experience in relevant field
CEAT Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your CEAT Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.