MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 15000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Zynga Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Zynga company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Zynga address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Zynga Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Zynga
Our mission at Zynga is to connect the world through games by building games around core social experiences to deliver deep player engagement, organic acquisition and long term retention. Our portfolio of games - CSR Racing 2, FarmVille, Hit it Rich! Slots, Words With Friends and Zynga Poker – span some of the fastest growing mobile gaming categories including Action Strategy, Casual, Social Casino and Invest Express.
Come join us, thrive, take risks and dream big to shape the future of the fastest growing gaming platform – mobile.
Company Website : www.zynga.com
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Yrs ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Zynga Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Zynga Jobs 2020 :
Zynga is looking for new talent to join our Release Operations team. The team’s main responsibility is to manage our global releases to our customers around the world. This role’s aim is to help facilitate this by building and maintaining tools to make us more efficient whilst also assisting in the management of the releases themselves. You will be part of a global team working with multiple projects and teams reporting to the Manager, Release Operations.
- Create, maintain and manage tools and services that automate, facilitate and improve the distribution of products to various platform storefronts
- Proactively troubleshoot new and existing tools to find and resolve bugs
- Assist Release Managers in the releases of Zynga’s global game catalogue to our users via the Google Play Store, Apple App Store etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with product teams to ensure smooth delivery of graphical assets, metadata and builds to publishing partner store fronts
- Drive submission and release best practices with game teams by identifying areas of improvement and rolling out new processes
- Provide clear and concise information to stakeholders and the leadership team to reduce risks for app releases
- Work closely with the other members of the release team in Zynga across North America, India, and the UK
Skills Required For Zynga Jobs 2020 :
- Proven communication skills; ability to collaborate and build relationships with multi-functional, multi-regional teams is essential
- Building user friendly tools that handle edge cases/bad input and report results clearly and concisely both with GUIs/Web interfaces and on command line
- Excellent organisational and time management skills; ability to prioritise workload effectively and in line with business needs
- Strong team player; ability to work with a team spread across different locations
- Proven ability to work independently and create informative documentation
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly, work efficiently and keep a cool head at busy times
- Experience learning and maintaining existing code
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence or similar
- Understanding of app/game development lifecycles
- Working knowledge of the mobile developer portals
- Working knowledge of Apple profiles and certificates
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
Other must haves:
- Source Control Management: Git & Perforce
- CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Fastlane
- Platform Development Tools: XCode, Android Studio
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Web development experience
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Angular/React/Vue
- Shell scripting
- Express or Rails
- Ability to write automated tests for your code
Documents to be Carried for Zynga Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zynga Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Zynga Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Zynga Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Zynga Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Zynga.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Zynga Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Zynga Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Zynga Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Zynga Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Zynga Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.