About ZYMR Off Campus Drive
We started a dozen years ago in Silicon Valley to build a cloud orchestration platform when the cloud computing industry was nascent. Soon, the word got out about Zymr’s cloud-savvy skills, and our venture capitalist friends introduced us to help their startups in cloud-native platform engineering.
Over the past decade, we have perfected our cloud-scale technical skills, matured our agile development processes, and deepened our industry domain expertise. Our secret sauce lies in our design-thinking culture and our deeply talented, dedicated, full-stack cloud engineers. We are ready to assist you in your digital ecosystem engineering journey.
ZYMR Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Sales Development Representative
|1 – 5 Years
Job Description For ZYMR Recruitment 2024
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Representative to join our team. The Sales Representative will play a pivotal role in driving our sales efforts by identifying new business opportunities, cultivating client relationships, and achieving revenue targets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective US/Canadian clients in the Software Engineering field.
- Target market: Independent Software Vendors (ISV), SaaS platform companies and Enterprises seeking custom software development capabilities from Outsourced Software engineering service companies.
- Make cold calls to generate leads from a database shared and know how to build the database using CrunchBase etc.
- Manage the entire new business development pipeline from initial connect to nurture the lead.
- Assist in building a client base of qualified contacts. Maintain performance standards and increase the pipeline for future business.
- Assist with the management of client accounts by attending/shadowing meetings, sending correspondence, and/or communicating with clients and resolving any issues.
Required Experience :
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Representative or similar role, preferably in the US market.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, and techniques.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships over the phone and through written communication.
- Ability to understand customer needs and effectively present Software service solutions.
- Ability to qualify prospects by understanding their – needs, budget availability, urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in MS Office, Hubspot, Crunchbase and other lead generation tools
ZYMR Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your ZYMR Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.