MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Zoom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Zoom company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Zoom address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Zoom Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Zoom
Zoom was founded in 2011 by experienced leaders and engineers from Cisco and WebEx. Every founding engineer has over 10 years of real-time collaboration software experience. Our mission is to develop a people-centric cloud service that transforms the real-time collaboration experience and improves the quality and effectiveness of communications forever.
Company Website : www.zoom.us
Job Position : IT Support Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for an IT Analyst Level 1. This is a full time role that will report to the IT Manager and work alongside the existing IT staff. This is a great opportunity to learn about Zoom IT functions in a high tech environment.
Responds to telephone, email, online requests for technical IT support. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools. Coordinates with other teams or specialists to resolve moderate IT issues. You will work alongside our team of IT System Administrators and Analyst professionals as your internal experts to deliver the best service possible to clients and customers to ensure a smooth transition into the world of Zoom.
- Work as a team to provide timely and quality IT support services to users world-wide
- Install, configure, maintain, support, repair, and dispose computer hardware, software, printers, desk phones, mobile devices, and similar peripherals
- Response to service issues, requests, and tasks based on priorities and established SLA
- Educate users on IT best practices. Understand their requirements and provide
- appropriate solutions
- Administer user access to IT applications and systems
- Comprehend policies, standards, and follow procedures such as incident, service
- request, change, asset management, etc. Provide inputs to management team on
- improving them
- May contribute to the knowledge base to enhance the self-help information available to users and team members
- May require lifting or carrying equipment up to 30 lbs
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a high level of initiative and attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other team members and employees
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Working knowledge of IT troubleshooting tools and techniques
- Good business communication skills to effectively document results, instructions, and recommendations, with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate basic technical information verbally and in writing to non-technical personnel
- Good customer service skills to understand issues and provide solutions. Possess strong listening skill and empathy. Able to diagnose complicated problems with users in a clear and precise manner. Always follow-up or escalate un-resolved issues to the next level in the team
- Flexible with and accepting of change in a fast paced sometimes unstructured
- Strong desire to learn and grow with the team as our needs and mission evolve
- Strong IT technical knowledge in Windows, Mac, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products, anti-malware, network, VPN, etc.
Skills Required For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS or equivalent work
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing IT support or similar technical support
- services to users in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Good written and verbal communications
- Possess a professional attitude and work ethic in addition to being well organized and efficient
- Ability to deal with unforeseen situations and come up with logical solutions to these problems
- Hands-on IT technical knowledge in Windows, Mac, G-Suite, Microsoft Office products, anti-malware, network, VPN, etc.
Documents to be Carried for Zoom Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xero
- x copies.
How To Apply For Zoom Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Zoom Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Zoom Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Zoom Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Zoom.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Zoom Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Zoom Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Zoom Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Zoom Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Zoom Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.