MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Zoho Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Zoho off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Zoho Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Zoho Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Zoho Corporation
Zoho Corporation is a Chennai and Pleasanton, California-based information technology and business management software as a service developer. The company was founded by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in 1996, and has development offices in India.
Company Website : www.zohocorp.com
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria for ZOHO Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification:BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for ZOHO Jobs 2021 :
- 0-3 years of experience in development
- Have experience or interest in Machine Learning / Data Engineering / Full stack web development
- Expertise in at least one of the programming language like C, CPP, Java, Scala or Python
- Strong SQL knowledge to write, optimize queries for data requirements
- Basic Understanding of data structures, data modeling, software architecture and CI/CD Pipelines.
- Being flexible and being able to support all functions of product life cycle when required.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take initiative to contribute beyond basic responsibilities
- Understanding of Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka)
- Experience with File Systems, server architectures, and distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Systems/Application Design & Architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
- Expertise in one of the machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Deploying models to production
- Training models and tuning their hyperparameters
- Proven track record of building and implementing machine learning solutions is highly preferable
How To Apply for Zoho Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4:Apply Link : Double Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Zoho Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Zoho Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Zoho Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at zoho.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Zoho Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Zoho Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Zoho Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Zoho Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Zoho Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.