YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: YourStory Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the YourStory address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
In 2008, Facebook, Google and Amazon had become buzzwords in India, steering the limelight away from domestic tech behemoths to an aspirational New era. In Mumbai, a young media executive disenchanted with mainstream channels noticed these early signs of change. She had been writing a blog on young entrepreneurs harnessing the brave New online world, and decided she would startup herself. That blog became YourStory–an identity Shradha Sharma insisted on because she wanted it to be the voice of the voiceless, to tell the stories of the common person determined to lead change. Stories that mainstream media didn’t care to be bothered with.
YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||SDE – 2|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023
- Understanding product requirements and coordinating with Product / Program managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Designers.
- Creating and maintaining High Level Design documentation.
- Code reviews – Maintaining / Improving code quality via feedback / best practices.
- Research and apply best practices to improve product performance / quality.
- Organise sprints, stand-ups and prepare status reports.
- Knowledge sharing with the community in form of articles, open source contributions or how-to tutorials.
Skills Required For YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023
- Comprehensive understanding of Node, React and Next frameworks.
- Experience with popular React workflows such as Redux, Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga, React Hooks, React Router, etc.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and ability to design high performance queries.
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack.
- Familiarity with package managers such as Npm and Yarn.
- Knowledge and experience DevOps, CI/CD, and configuration management tools
- Comprehensive understanding of common AWS products and services – EC2, SES, CodeDeploy etc.
- Knowledge of modern authentication mechanisms such JSON web tokens and relevant libraries such as Passport.js
Good to have
- Knowledge and experience of working with docker.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Quill.js.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Sockets.
Selection Process For YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
YourStory Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for YourStory Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for YourStory Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|YourStory Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for YourStory Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For YourStory Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for YourStory Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the YourStory Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.yourstory.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the YourStory Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide YourStory Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides YourStory Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide YourStory Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides YourStory Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.