MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Yes Bank company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Yes Bank address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Yes Bank
Yes Bank is an Indian based global banking services provided bank. In 2004 it had been based by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur. They primarily deals in the corporate bank as well as retail bank. They operates and provide their services under three branches called Yes Bank, Yes Capital and Yes Asset Management Services.
They received many national and international honours for our numerous Businesses together with company Investment Banking, Treasury, Transaction Banking, and Sustainable practices through accountable Banking. Its prime quality, client centrical and service driven Bank. it's grownup into a 'Full Service Commercial Bank' providing a whole vary of product, services and technology driven digital offerings, catering to company, MSME & retail customers.
Company Website : www.yesbank.in
Job Position : Business Relationship Partner
Job Location : New Delhi
Qualification : Any Degree/MBA
Experience : 0 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Yes Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree / MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Yes Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Acquires new CA customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers through regular connects and prompt redressal of any queries / grievances
- Assists the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- Ensures proactive registration & activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Achieves and strives to exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisition month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customers
- Quality Focus
- Ensures compliance towards KYC and all operational risk parameters and with Bank’s policies and processes
- Ensures timely escalation of issues impacting business and appropriate solutions to address the concerns
- Ensures safety and security of Bank and customer's assets
- Ensures timely submission of MIS reports to relevant stakeholders
- Ensures sourcing of quality current accounts – in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Abides strictly with the selling norms defined by the organization and adherence to guidelines by internal & external regulators Self-Management Responsibilities
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Confidential Page 42 of 130
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks. Risk and Internal Control Responsibilities
- Follows risk policy and processes to mitigate the operational, regulatory, financial, informational, reputational and audit risks as instructed by the departmental manager.
- Executes the established internal control systems and compiles relevant information for departmental audits, as necessary.
Skills Required For Yes Bank Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline Professional Certifications
- AMFI/NCFM/NISM/IRDA/JAIIB/CAIIB & such relevant certifications will be an added advantage. Language Skills
- Written and spoken English is essential EXPERIENCE Years of Experience
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year in a similar role
- Nature of Experience
- Prior experience of B2B sales
How To Apply For Yes Bank Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Yes Bank Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Yes Bank Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at YesBank.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Yes Bank Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Yes Bank Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Yes Bank Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Yes Bank Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Yes Bank Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.