MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Y Media Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Y Media Labs company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Y Media Labs address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Y Media Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Y Media Labs
YML is a digital product and design agency. We create innovative products that export Silicon Valley to the world. Our work has created category leaders in retail (The Home Depot) and insurance (State Farm), as well as laid the digital foundation for the next generation of Fortune 500 companies (Credit Karma, PayPal, Mercari and more). Our bread and butter is in digital products, prototypes, customer experience, service design, and moment mapping.
Company Website : www.ymedialabs.com
Job Position : Android Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Y Media Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Y Media Labs Jobs 2020 :
We are looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at different levels to help us code the world-class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
- Show your passion and develop high-quality, state-of-the-art native Android apps
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
- Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive projects
- Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining code quality.
- Lead product initiatives and work on next-generation prototypes
- Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule
- Work in an environment of an agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
- Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
- Learn and adapt to new technologies
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
- Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
Skills Required For Y Media Labs Jobs 2020 :
- Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms, and software engineering principles
- Passionate about creating great code
- Multiple years of experience in Android application development, with Java and/or Kotlin
- Kotlin's experience is a major advantage.
- More than one published application on the Google Play store available for immediate download and review by our team. Please provide the names of all your apps that you've worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
- Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to Google Play store.
- Multiple years of in Java I/O, RDBMS, Networking, Generics, and well-known application frameworks.
- Solid Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning using tools
- Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
- Experience with iOS app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform tools would be an advantage
- Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps would be an advantage.
- Good to have experience working with IoT projects, Bluetooth technologies
- Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
- Having personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging technologies.
Documents to be Carried for Y Media Labs Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Y Media Labs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Y Media Labs Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Y Media Labs Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Y Media Labs Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ymedialabs.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Y Media Labs Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Y Media Labs Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Y Media Labs Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Y Media Labs Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Y Media Labs Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.