Xactly Hiring Associate QA Engineer At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Xactly Hiring Associate QA Engineer
|Company Name||Xactly Corporation|
|Name Of Post||Associate QA Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc.
- You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few.
- At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives.
- Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
How To Apply For Xactly Associate QA Engineer Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Xactly Associate QA Engineer Jobs||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You