MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wolters Kluwer IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech / ME M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wolters Kluwer Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors. Our range of expert solutions combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services to deliver better outcomes, analytics, and improved productivity for our customers.
Company Website : www.wolterskluwer.com
Job Position : Product Software Engineer
Job Location : Pune/Mumbai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per Market Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2021 :
- Design and implement solutions for the products transaction, reporting and analytical needs, that are reliable, scalable and perform at a high-level to meet the needs of our global clients.
- Following Agile practices and participating in planning games, code reviews & iteration demos.
- Continually learn about new technologies, generate new ideas and improve the use of technology in the products
- Translates software requirements into concise and robust programming code by gaining a full understanding of the code requirements for each story/task assigned or selected for coding (note: story and tasks will often align with the developer’s area of expertise); taking personal responsibility for all stories assigned; engaging with the product owner, architects or lead applications developer to work out any technical details and clarify any ambiguities; generating innovate approaches and solutions to the story/task; collaborating with the team before selecting a final design; leveraging existing code when possible to expedite coding; ensuring all coding conventions are met and new code conforms to existing code; conducting unit testing (or other testing) on the task; communicating with QA resource that the task is complete; discussing any feedback from the QA resource; and making any additional modifications based on QA results and feedback from team
- Participates in planning games, code reviews, and iteration demos by attending and fully engaging in meetings; building cost/benefit analyses of design alternatives; assisting team and product owners with providing estimates for resource requirement during development planning; demonstrating assigned story solutions back to team; providing feedback and input on planned and coded solutions; and identifying, recommending, and implementing improvements to the development process
- Maintains documentation according to content and timing standards by utilizing the source control system to check out and check in code; utilizing agile development tool (Version 1); recording all changes to status of task/story; recording hours of effort to complete tasks; and developing technical and user documentation
Documents to be Carried for Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Wolters Kluwer Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wolters Kluwer Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at wolterskluwer.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Wolters Kluwer Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Wolters Kluwer Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Wolters Kluwer Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Wolters Kluwer Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Wolters Kluwer Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.