MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process: Wipro IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc/BCA Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Position : Digital Workspace Service Desk
Job Locations: Across India
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS
- Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Year
- 2020 Batch
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS,BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
Other Criteria :
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Job Description for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
1st year STIPEND - 15,488 per month
2nd year STIPEND - 17,553 per month
3rd year STIPEND - 19,618 per month
Selection Process for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test ( 80 Minutes )
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4 : Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Wipro Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at wipro.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Wipro Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Wipro Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Wipro Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.