MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Wipro company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Wipro address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Wipro
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Company Website : www.wipro.com
Job Position : Network Data Admin-Administrator
Job Location : New Delhi
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- Network Data Admin-L1 (Mandatory)
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Documents to be Carried for Wipro Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Wipro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Wipro Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Wipro Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at wipro.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Wipro Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Wipro Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Wipro Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Wipro Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.