About Wiley Edge
Future-proofing the workforce is more important than ever. The pace of change is on the up, widening the gap between the skills needed and their availability in the workplace. Wiley Edge is the emerging talent and reskill training partner for public and private organizations across the globe.
More than 40 institutions in North America, EMEA and APAC, from government agencies to tier one investment banks to fintechs, have used Wiley Edge to meet this challenge. We help our clients build pipelines of diverse, custom trained talent – complementing traditional hiring strategies like internal graduate programs and reactive recruitment.
Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Product Management Specialists
|BE/ B.Tech/ MBA
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Wiley Edge Recruitment 2024
- Product Development and Management:
- Assist in the development and management of new payment solutions and services.
- Contributes near-term input (quarterly) for the product portfolio and roadmap.
- Owns and manages product documentation ensuring they are clear and easily consumable by cross-functional and management teams.
- Market Research:
- Conduct research to understand emerging payment trends and customer needs.
- Keeps oneself updated about competitor activities and technology changes and shares it with own team.
- Collaborative Development:
- Work closely with engineering teams to translate market insights into product features and requirements.
- Asks meaningful and appropriate questions to understand and translate requirements into desired functionality.
- Project Management:
- Assist in managing project timelines, resources, and deliverables.
- Stakeholder Engagement:
- Takes initiative to build relationships with own team, contributing ideas in meetings and developing relationships with key internal partners within an assigned area.
- Learning and Development:
- Develops knowledge of our products and services.
- Shows constant interest in learning while gaining greater depth of knowledge within one’s own subject matter area.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of Product Management Principles
- Financial Services Industry Knowledge
- Awareness of Product Development Process
- Interest in Market Research and Data Analysis
- Understand Project Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Abilities
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Curiosity and Proactive Approach
- Team Collaboration, Continuous Learning and Skill Development
What you’ll receive:
- Opportunity to work with a leading global tech company in payments industry.
- Starting salary of INR 9 LPA
- A flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
Successful candidates have often had some or all the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject. Bachelor’s/ master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing would be a value add.
- Graduation (UG/PG) completed in 2021/ 2022/ 2023.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Previous internship or experience in product management, business analysis, or a related area.
- Familiarity with the payments industry and financial technologies preferred.
Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.