WesternUnion Recruitment 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: WesternUnion Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the WesternUnion address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
We are a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money – to help grow economies and realize a better world. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
WesternUnion Recruitment 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For WesternUnion Recruitment 2023
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications and get it reviewed by manager / mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under strict supervision of a Junior Associate / Associate / Senior Associate / Associate Manager in the project team. This does not involve delivery of the live project by the incumbent but only submission for review to the supervisor
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax and coding practices to be implemented in projects by self-learning and KT sessions, being part of a team of other software trainees. Develop foundational knowledge on product technology in Finance / Fintech domain and apply those skills back on the job
- Periodic connect with mentor / supervisor to review the software code developed and ensure it is a aligned as per the project requirements
- Demonstrate the amount of functional / technical knowledge base and problem-solving skills gained over a period of time through reverse KT sessions to other team members
Skills Required For WesternUnion Recruitment 2023
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, manage workload, and consistently deliver results
- Communication skills to enable interaction with other developers and product stakeholders globally
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic etc.)
- (desired) Experience in BASH/SSH/ PowerShell scripting
- (desired) API design and integration including ReST, Soap, XML/JSON and Web API
- (desired) AWS Cloud Practitioner
- (desired) SQL queries and PL/SQL programming
Selection Process For WesternUnion Recruitment 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
WesternUnion Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for WesternUnion Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for WesternUnion Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|WesternUnion Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for WesternUnion Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For WesternUnion Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
WesternUnion Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for WesternUnion Recruitment 2023 ?
To apply for the WesternUnion Recruitment , candidates have to visit the official site at www.westernunion.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the WesternUnion Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide WesternUnion Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides WesternUnion Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide WesternUnion Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides WesternUnion Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.