About Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with approximately $1.9 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investment and mortgage products and services, as well as consumer and commercial finance, through more than 7,300 locations, 12,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in over 40 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|Associate human resources operations representative
|0 – 2 Years
Job Description For Wells Fargo Recruitment 2024
This role is responsible for delivering HR transactions in a timely and accurate manner; leading logical conclusions to inquiries; executing against required data received and record maintenance; and understanding of HR policies and procedures requirements. The role works closely with internal stakeholders such as Employee relations, compliance team, HRBP and US stakeholders.
- Review and respond to HR online requests
- Perform quality review and validation of employee records
- Utilize HR online tools to research employee information
- Prepare and submit employee records for inclusion in the personnel file
- Validate receipt of employee records in the online repository
- Research and troubleshoot any type of issue related to the personnel file administration
- Secondary (what she/he does 20% of the time)
- Use HR online tools to redirect inquires to the appropriate team
- Document and track quality feedback
- Escalate requests to rescind employee records
- Provide guidance to all levels of employees regarding personnel record policies and procedures requiring some policy interpretation
- Collaborate with internal partners on employee records initiatives
- Minimum Educational Qualification – B. Com & PG HR / MBA (HR) related discipline
- Ability to adhere to established attendance policies
- Demonstrated ability to work with leaders and team members at all levels and across functional lines
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Strong prioritization and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining effective working
- Basic understanding of the banking industry
- Good analyzing and decision-making skills
- Basic understanding of operating system
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exhibits commitment to the company
- Fosters teamwork
Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.