Wabtec Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineering Specialist At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Wabtec Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineering Specialist
|Name Of Post||Software Engineering Specialist|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for automation and manual testing for their respective scrum team deliverables. As part of the day to day deliverable he/she will also be accountable for the quality of deliverables for the scrum team they would be part of. He/She would partner closely with the Functional and Technical leads across various applications, COE and Infrastructure teams to deliver right business outcomes.
- Quality assurance of DI suite of applications relevant to their scrum deliverables
- UI automation using Selenium, Protractor, Node JS, Java script technologies
- Well verse with Mid-layer or backend testing associated with database validations and automation
- Webservice automation technologies like SOPA UI or Rest assure
- Good hands-on knowledge on various types of testing in the software engineering space including and not limited to performance testing, security testing, composite testing, data integrity testing, etc.
- Work with teams through Agile development practices
- Participate with Functional discussions to understand requirements and deliver test plan that meets the needs
- Partner with stakeholders to build and deliver test strategy and test plan, participate in release coordination
- Experience on Cloud, AWS or Azure is added advantage.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 1 to 4 years of experience in quality assurance space delivering high quality outcomes
- Experience in automation tools like SOAP UI/Rest assure, Selenium JMeter/Load runner
- Experience with tools like GitHub, GitLab, SVN, CVS for code configuration management
- Prior Experience in software product testing and test automation
- Experience in testing framework
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High energy, Customer Passion & attention to details
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency, ownership, and accountability
- Experience with multi-threaded, concurrent systems
- Adaptable/Flexible: being open to change in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and having the ability to navigate ambiguous situations
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Wabtec Freshers Recruitment 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates Apply This Drive Online By Below Link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form And Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter And Crack The Interview
|To Apply Wabtec Freshers Recruitment||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If You Liked This Article, Then Please Share To Your Friends. You Can Also Ask Your Doubts On Below Comment Form. Thank You