MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Volvo company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Volvo address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Job Position : Engineer – Geometrical Assurance Engineering
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - Automobile/Mechanical
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016/2017 graduates
Job Description For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Within CAB design department, Geometrical Assurance Engineering (GAE) as a part of Geometrical Architecture group, is responsible for ensuring cabs and the constituting components/systems are designed to the dimensional needs to assure the aesthetical, functional and mountability conditions. Your position as Geometrical Assurance Engineer, performing Geometrical Assurance Engineering activities with goal to ensure the geometrical quality on the build products throughout the complete life cycle of the product.
- Establishing concepts and integrate geometry robustness in the product (robust Tolerancing at part, subassembly and assembly level) and process
- Preparing verification and geometrical adjustments for industrialization and production
- Statistical follow up for dimensional convergence during development, and stability during production phase
- Many of the tasks that this job performs is connected to strategies, technology, manufacturing development and product /project planning and has more engagement over time than just project time
Skills Required For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- Sound knowledge & application experience of GD&T – Define datum targets, apply GD&T callouts to BIW, Exterior and Interior components, assign tolerances
- Knowledge about 2D and 3D tolerance stackup & experienced in stack up calculations
- Knowledge about Aesthetical requirements – Gap, Flush, Parallelism, Alignment
- Automotive product development knowledge, dimensional management - Exposure to automotive interiors, exterior & BIW components
- Awareness of manufacturing technologies, processes and achievable tolerances, Knowledge of design and manufacturing requirements & constraints on typical plastic, sheet metal and tubular components
- Knowledge of inspections fixtures, Gages, CMM measurements and methods
- Exposure to statistical analysis of the data
- Catia, RDnT/3DCS/Vis VSA or any 3D tolerance analysis software, PDM link, MS office.
- Clear and crisp in communication.
- Should be team oriented and able to collaborate with cross-functional area’s.
- University degree- Bachelor of Mechanical / Automobile Engineering with 3-5 years of industry experience.
Documents to be Carried for Volvo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Volvo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here ( Job Expired )
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Volvo Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Volvo Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Volvo Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Volvo.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Volvo Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Volvo Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Volvo Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Volvo Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Volvo Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.