Volvo Careers 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Volvo Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Volvo address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, with its headquarters in Gothenburg, employs about 100,000 people, has production facilities in 18 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets.
Volvo Careers 2023 Details
|Name of Post||PhD Research Scholar – Data Science|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||ME/M.Tech/PhD|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- You will work in agile teams through good collaboration with our colleagues in software development and design teams all around the world.
- You will be responsible for expert advice in terms of data usage, transformation and algorithms to the data science team and identify the best data-driven solution, from roadmap to strategy, to building and operationalizing models. Your expertise is in quickly realising which ML approach to take for a specific problem and the caveats of that approach.
- You get the opportunity to follow your Data Driven Models from script to test cell to verification in a truck and eventually to being used by our end customers.
- A Master’s Degree holder in Automobile/Mechanical/Electronics/Computer Science/Statistics pursuing a PhD in Data Science.
- You must have a proven experience in Data modelling – good knowledge of statistics (Inference, Optimization, Bayesian statistics) and machine learning, Deep Learning, Time series etc. and should be able to deploy various ML algorithms to solve complicated problems (prediction, automation, real time optimization etc)
- Full working knowledge of few of the following algorithms – SVM, k-NN, DT, DL(AE, GAN, LSTM etc..) with experience of implementation in a productionized solution
- You can work smoothly with tools like Python (including libraries like Numpy, SciPy, Pandas, Tensorflow), R, SQL, Git, Azure, Hadoop, pySpark, C/C++/ Scala.
- Collaborate with all the team members to guide them in various projects with various statistical & Data science approaches.
- Should be able to adequately explain which machine learning algorithm will be suitable for the problem statement, including defining the predictor and target variables, measurement of variables, hyperparamters etc.
- Clear understanding on the applications and limitations of supervised, unsupervised and semi supervised learning. Knowledge about self learning systems is a plus.
- Experience in working with huge data sets (Spark, BigQuery, Azure SQL etc) and incorporate dimension reduction techniques.
- Knowledge on embedded systems and its software systems is a plus
Volvo Careers Recruitment Process 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Volvo Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Volvo Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Volvo Jobs For Freshers2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Volvo Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Volvo Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Volvo Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Volvo Careers 2023||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Volvo Careers 2023 Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You