MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Vodafone company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Vodafone address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Vodafone India Ltd
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Company Website : www.vodafone.in
Job Position : Post Graduate Trainee
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Vodafone Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Vodafone Jobs 2021 :
- The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organization to gather, store, access, and analyze business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BI�s solutions and services.
- They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serves the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy, and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks that support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modeling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralizing and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance, and special report requests;
- Delivers activities that help establish and maintain processes to analyze requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills Required For Vodafone Jobs 2021 :
- MicroServices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Vodafone Recruitment 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Vodafone.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.