MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Vodafone company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Vodafone address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Vodafone India Ltd
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Company Website : www.vodafone.in
Job Position : Operation Engineer
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
The Network Operations Specialist focuses upon the provision of network operations advice and administration and provides monitoring, operation and management of efficient and effective networks services fulfilling the Vodafone Strategy. The Network Operations Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers. Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager.
- Advices and executes administrative activities of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management operational excellence, solving problems through development of methods ;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related to preventive maintenance, PW, acceptance tests ;
- Conducts activities according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (eg making sure planned outages don't exceed the given time limit):;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues to ensure the availability, performance and scalability of the network systems and to support the achievement of the Network Operations strategy;
- Performs assigned tasks in line with process, updating internal parterns accordingly and ensures customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance;
- Delivers tasks related to Customer Service assurance with focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management;
- Provides support to maintain solid relations with vendors and partners;
- Uses administrative experience to plan, schedule, implement and test new services, new features and network expansions;
- Supports and contributes to the consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problems and change management) for both fixed andmobile;
- Understands the needs and contributes to ensure actions and escalations are routed/highlighted as necessary, (both internally and/or externally), to achieve service restoration, in case of faults;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas;
Skills Required For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Mobile and Network Security
- Dev Ops
- Service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Vodafone.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.