MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Vodafone company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Vodafone address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Vodafone India Ltd
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Company Website : www.vodafone.in
Job Position : Assistant Manager
Job Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
The Senior Customer Support Administrator carries out administration activities as part of a back office team, which support the effectiveness of the Customer Operations functions. Contributing to enablement and maintenance of effective day-to-day customer service without facing the customer directly. The Senior Customer Support Administrator conveys a good understanding of established policies and procedures in general analyses and reporting, billing activities, workforce planning and other general administration, filing and systems maintenance. Typically reports to the Senior Customer Support Team Leader.
- Follows customer operations support processes to provide dedicated support to first line Customer Care Advisors in order to help resolve customer inquiries and complaints fairly and effectively, through back office tasks;
- Demonstrates clear communication and common courtesy to internal team members;
- Provides consistent service in relation to defined activities (e.g. billing administration, document management, reporting, data analysis);
- Supports managers prepare shift/workforce planning schedules and required resources for Customer Care teams;
- Has a good understanding of Vodafone products, services, policies, procedures and systems to deliver assigned tasks;
- Maintains effective customer support through preparing regular or ad-hoc customer reports;
- Uses communication skills to exchanges information with stakeholders to carry out and complete administrative tasks accurately;
- Acts as the communication link between internal customer, (e.g. Direct Sales Advisor) and internal support teams to assure responsiveness;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills Required For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- Dynamic Prioritization and Multi Tasking
- Influencing Business Partnering
- Change and Adaptability
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Expert Communication
- Drives Continuous Improvement
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Vodafone Recruitment 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Vodafone Recruitment 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Vodafone Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at Vodafone.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Vodafone Recruitment Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.