Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Vodafone Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Vodafone address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At Vodafone, we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. With the global pandemic raising so many questions for tech brands, it has highlighted the leading role that we need to play. We believe that, when working together, humanity and technology can find the answers and create a better future for all.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Network Operations Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/B.Sc|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
The Network Operations Engineer supports in the provision of provides monitoring, operation and management of efficient and effective networks services fulfilling the Vodafone Strategy and carries out administration activities. The Network Operations Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in monitoring network nodes, executing event/incident management, configuration, escalation, release and deployment and 3rd party management activities, ensuring a high quality, reliable network service is available to our customers. Typically reports to the Network Operations Manager or Senior Network Operations Team Leader.
- Follows the network operations processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of network operations including project initiations, system requirements, incident management and cost base management;
- operational excellence;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to preventive maintenance and acceptance tests;
- Ensures other activities are conducted according to the highest level of operations standards in line with KPIs, (e.g. making sure planned outages don’t exceed the given time limit):Delivers tasks relating to updating Customer Care / Account / Service Managers in line with process and ensuring customer SLA delivery, service availability, quality and continuity assurance;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of end to end Customer Service assurance with focus on high availability, minimum restoration times and customer management;
- Provides support to help maintain solid relations with vendors and partners;
- Assists colleagues to ensure the availability, performance and scalability of the network systems and to support the achievement of the network operations strategy;
- Performs assigned tasks in support of consolidation of the Service Assurance function for IT and Networks, (incidents, problem and change management) for both fixed and mobile;
- Performs assigned tasks related to planning, scheduling, implementing and testing new services, new features and network expansions;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills Required For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Service and Delivery Management
- Automation and Robotics_2022
- Digital Enablement
- Maintain and Repair
- Networks and Connectivity
- Business Continuity
- Mobile and Network Security
- Implementation and Integration
- Customer Service /Resolution
- Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
- Complexity Management
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Infrastructure Management
Selection Process For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Vodafone Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Vodafone Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Vodafone Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Vodafone Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Vodafone Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.vodafone.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.