Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Vodafone Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Vodafone address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
At Vodafone, we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. With the global pandemic raising so many questions for tech brands, it has highlighted the leading role that we need to play. We believe that, when working together, humanity and technology can find the answers and create a better future for all.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
The Business Intelligence Advisor supports in the delivery of Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making. The Business Intelligence Advisor conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services. They support the team with detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation. Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager.
- Follows processes to deliver tasks which support the team with designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solutions;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information with internal teams in a concise and logical way;
- Delivers assigned tasks in supporting centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Skills Required For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualisation
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning and AR
- Leading Organisation Culture and Change
- Strategic Mindset
- Business Partnering
Selection Process For Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Vodafone Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Vodafone Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Vodafone Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Vodafone Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY DIRECT LINK !
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Vodafone Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.vodafone.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Vodafone Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Vodafone Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Vodafone Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.