MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : VMWare company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check VMWare address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : VMWare
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Company Website : www.vmware.com
Job Position : Business Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 2 - 5 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- Deliver reporting utilizing our BI tools (including but not limited to SAP BOBJ and Tableau) to successfully transition and transform current state reporting to improved analytic capabilities, effectively drive and improve the self-service model in the business
- Extract data and perform reporting/ad-hoc analyses/deep dives to support the Sales team
- Support end-to-end Business Intelligence lifecycle development processes as needed; which includes, but is not limited to capture business requirement definitions (BRD), create functional requirement definitions (FRD), technical design documents (TDD), and run user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Collaborate on Cloud KPIs and metrics to monitor and run the business and build reports using them
- Prototype reports and dashboards to get users engaged and excited about BI & Analytics solutions
- Oversight and project manage Data, BI & Analytics related tasks within the project such as providing status reports, lead BI requirement gathering sessions and UAT activities
- Understand the current AI/ML solutions available and Leverage existing analytical models and include relevant information for reporting to stakeholders
- Perform current state to future state detailed impact analysis activities to provide input to BI data migration strategy and recommended end state solution
- Partner closely with IT teams on functional requirements and design to drive successful end state solutions and user experiences
- Perform QA activities to validate requirements are being met through front end solutions, data model verification, and source to target mapping
Skills Required For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- 2-5 years’ experience as business analyst, requirements development, and/or solutions implementation of Data, BI & Analytics solutions
- Proficiency on complex SQL querying is a must (PostgreSQL or SAP-HANA highly desirable)
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience working with industry leading BI tools such as Tableau, or other similar tools (Qlik, Power BI) to build dashboards/reports is a must
- Statistical knowledge & Analytics/AI/ML Modelling experience using R or Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present findings to peers and team leads/managers and to business stakeholders as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects task simultaneously with meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of the primary business functions in a Software organization, such as Sales, Professional Services, Renewals, Customer Advocacy, or Global Support. Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions for these areas.
- Deep understanding of SaaS business models and processes is preferred.
- Technical knowledge and experience building reports/dashboards using SAP-BOBJ is highly preferred
- Experience working in virtual environments with team members spread across multiple time zones
Documents to be Carried for VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
VMWare Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for VMWare Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the VMWare Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at vmware.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the VMWare Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide VMWare Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides VMWare Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide VMWare Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides VMWare Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.