About VISA Off Campus Drive
Visa (NYSE: V) is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories. Our purpose is to uplift everyone, everywhere by being the best way to pay and be paid.
VISA Off Campus Drive 2024 Details
|0 – 1 Years
Job Description For VISA Recruitment 2024
This position is ideal for an engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience. You will be an integral part of the Payment Products Development team focusing on development of software solutions that leverage data to solve business problems. The candidate will be extensively involved in hands-on activities including proof of concepts, developing, and testing. The candidate should demonstrate adaptability and readiness to change tasks according to the team’s requirements.
- Deliver high-quality products and features, taking a holistic view from the initial idea to final delivery. This involves design, development, and testing, along with accountability for release deployments and providing support after deployment
- Understand the product in its entirety and ensure timely delivery of your assigned module in an agile team setting
- Accurately scope effort, identify risks and clearly communicate trade-offs with the team members and other stakeholders
- Coordinate and participate in Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks, and other related items in addition to contributing to core product code
- Effectively communicate status updates, issues, and potential risks accurately and promptly
- Perform other tasks related to data governance and system infrastructure, as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience (with a concentration in data centric initiatives), with demonstrated expertise in leveraging standard development best practice methodologies
- Strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms and passion for solving hard problems
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Java, Spark, Kafka, Hive)
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, or other programs highly desired
- Familiar with software design patterns
- Experience in working within an Agile framework
- Good knowledge of API development is a big plus
- Strategic thinker with strong business sense, capable of aligning data engineering efforts with the business requirements of both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to detail, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style
VISA Off Campus Drive 2024 Application Process
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link will open on new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above job description and double click to apply online
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted, details will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply the job before link Expires
We wish you the best of luck in your VISA Off Campus Drive. May your talents shine, and may you find the perfect opportunity that not only meets your professional goals but also brings joy to your everyday work.