MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Verizon company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus.The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Verizon Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Verizon Data Services India Pvt Ltd
Verizon has inherited an illustrious tradition of Innovation from its past. Formed out of a merger by the GTE and Bell Atlantic companies and with a lineage starting from the Bell Telephone company started by Alexander Graham Bell in 1877, brand Verizon came into existence in 2000. Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network.
Verizon Wireless operates America’s most reliable wireless network, serving 102 million customer connections across the US. We also provide converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and deliver integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Company Website: www.verizon.com
Job Positions: Cloud Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 1+ Years ( Freshers )
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
You will be part of a World Class Container Platform team that builds and operates highly scalable Kubernetes based container platforms at a large scale for Global Technology Solutions at Verizon, a top 20 Fortune 500 company. This individual will have a sound technical expertise and daily hands-on implementation working in a product team developing services in two week sprints using agile principles. This entitles programming and orchestrating the deployment of feature sets into the Kubernetes CaaS platform along with building Docker containers via a fully automated CI/CD pipeline utilizing AWS, Jenkins Ansible playbooks, AWS, CI/CD tools and process ( Jenkins, JIRA, GitLab), Python, Shell Scripts or any other scripting technologies. You will have autonomous control over day-to-day activities allocated to the team as part of agile development of new services.
- Exposing to different components of a container platform like, Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Ensuring uptime of the platform for end-users as well as development teams.
- Analyzing, solving, and correcting issues in real time, providing end-to-end problem resolution.
- Implementing automation & monitoring by leveraging tools like NewRelic, Catch Point, APM and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines) using Jenkins, Jira, GitHub and Ansible.
- Ready to work in shift timings (18×7) to support different kubernetes based container platforms in all environments (AWS, OCI, On-Prem, EKS, Openshift).
- Participating in POC (Proof of Concept) technical evaluations for new technologies for use in the cloud
- Partnering with application and other platform teams in product/platform migrations and enhancements.
- Upgrading/Refreshing the clusters in a periodical manner and automate the platform features rollout.
- Striving to improve the performance levels of the Product team by providing regular feedback and suggesting improvements to the process/product.
Skills Required for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
- A degree.
- Three or more years of experience in the IT industry and a relevant experience of one or more years in Container orchestration automation.
- Experience in building and remediating container images across CloudNative K8s, EKS or openshift.
- Knowledge of different components of a container platform like, Logging, Monitoring, Security and SRE practices.
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud (AWS, OCI or GCP).
- Experience with debugging skills and a flair to work with application teams.
- AWS and CKA certifications are desired.
- Knowledge in DevOps tools and processes.
- Experience with cross collaboration and communication skills.
Documents to be Carried for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Verizon Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Verizon Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Verizon Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Verizon Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Verizon.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Verizon Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Verizon Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Verizon Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Verizon Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Verizon Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.