MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
UrbanPro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : UrbanPro is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in B.E/B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check UrbanPro Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
UrbanPro Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Urban Pro
UrbanPro empowers 100 thousand+ Tutors to run & manage their tutoring business. Tutors form an integral part of the learning ecosystem and just need to be empowered with ed-tech tools , to offer a blended learning experience to the students. UrbanPro does this by offering them a suite of ed-tech tools.
Company Website : www.urbanpro.com
|Latest Freshers Jobs||Internships For Freshers|
|Off Campus Drive 2021 ( MNC Jobs )||Free Online Courses|
|2021 Batch Jobs For Freshers||2022 Batch Jobs For Freshers|
Job Position : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For UrbanPro Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020 graduates
Job Description For UrbanPro Jobs 2021 :
- Work in an agile environment to implement new features based on business requirements
- Help with debugging any code related issues in the production environment
- Effectively communicate with team members as well as product management
Skills Required For UrbanPro Jobs 2021 :
- Must be familiar with advanced principles of object-oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Any experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development in a Java/J2EE environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to take responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
Documents to be Carried for UrbanPro Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For UrbanPro Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
UrbanPro Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for UrbanPro Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the UrbanPro Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at urbanpro.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the UrbanPro Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide UrbanPro Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides UrbanPro Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide UrbanPro Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides UrbanPro Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.