MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020 : Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC ESE Hall Ticket 2020 today, December 11, 2019. Candidates who will appear for the written examination can download the admit card through the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The admit card is available online from December 11 to January 5, 2020.
The prelims written examination will be conducted on January 5, 2020. Candidates who have applied for the examination can download the admit card by following these simple steps given below.
UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020: How to download
- Visit the official site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- Click on UPSC ESE Admit Card 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the registration number or roll number.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the admit card for further need.
UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2020 will fill up 495 posts in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering categories. The official notification was released on September 25, 2019. Candidates who want to check for more related details can visit the official site of UPSC.