UPHESC Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 917 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission (UPHESC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professors|
|No Of Posts||917 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||Last date of registration for the online application- |
Last date for submission of the online application fee –
The last date to submit the online application form-
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Note- To know Category-wise details of 917 vacancies in different subjects in various colleges details are available in the UPHESC notification pdf.
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
- Master’s Degree with 55% marks in the relevant subject or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ foreign University. Besides fulfilling the qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the NET conducted by UGC or the CSIR or similar test of UP.
- A Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/ Institution.
- For more details regarding the qualifications, check the official notification.
The maximum age limit of the candidates interested in applying for the post of Assistant Professor is 62 years as of 10th August 2022.
The permissible pay scale for the post of Assistant Professor is Rs.15600.00-39100.00 Grade Pay-6000 and the allowances payable by the State Government from time to time will be payable.
- Application Fee for General/ EWS/ OBS candidates has to pay Rs.2000/-
- For ST/ SC candidates has to pay Rs.1000/-
- The application fee should be paid through the online mode
Note- To know information regarding the amount payable in addition to the application fee can check the official notification of UPHESC.
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The basis of selection is a Written Test and Interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates belonging to Unreserved, EWS and Other BC will have to deposit Rs.800.00, and candidates belonging to SC/ ST of Uttar Pradesh Rs.400.00 only as an interview fee in the Commission’s office.
How To Apply For UPHESC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website uphesc.org
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
UPHESC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the UPHESC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at uphesc.org. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the UPHESC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide UPHESC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides UPHESC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide UPHESC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides UPHESC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.