MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Unisys Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Unisys Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Name: Unisys
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Company Website: http://www.unisys.com
Job Position : Application engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years ( Freshers )
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- well versed with software development life cycle, OO concepts
- hands on experience of coding in one or more programming languages like Java, C#;
- able to communicate clearly in spoken/written English
- flexible with work timings (Should be able to support our customers based outside India). Would require them to work in shifts
- comfortable to work in a team environment
- Well versed with software testing life cycle
- Able to communicate clearly in spoken/written English
- Flexible with work timings (Should be able to support our customers based outside India). Would require them to work in shifts
- Comfortable to work in a team environment
- Proficient in at least one programming language like C# or Java
- Knowledgeable on test automation
Documents to be Carried for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Unisys Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Unisys Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Unisys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Unisys Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Unisys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Unisys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Unisys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Unisys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.