MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Unisys Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Unisys Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name: Unisys
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Job Position : Associate Developer
Job Location : Bengaluru
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : As Per IT standards
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Jobs 2022 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description for Unisys Jobs 2022 :
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
Skills Required For Unisys Jobs 2022 :
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
Documents to be Carried for Unisys Jobs 2022 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Unisys Jobs 2022 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Step#2: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Unisys Off Campus 2022 Drive?
To apply for the Unisys Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Unisys.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Unisys Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Unisys Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Unisys Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Unisys Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Unisys Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.