Unisys Junior Salesforce Admin Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore Location For Candidates Who Have Completed Education In BE/ B.Tech Branches Are Eligible To Apply.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Unisys Junior Salesforce Admin Vacancy 2023 At Bangalore
|Name of Post||Junior Salesforce Admin|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/ B.Tech|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2022/2023 Batch|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Works under general supervision performing Tier 1 specific tasks. Functions as a Tier 1 escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems.
- Supports and maintains servers, networks, messaging, mainframes, database environments and/or host infrastructures.
- May support customer proprietary, COTS, or Unisys applications. Responds to service outages and other problems/issues.
- Provides support for simple troubleshooting requirements.
- Perform incident restoration and implements standard changes.
- Coordinate with vendors using SOPs.
- Expected to escalate to Resolver Groups as per defined escalation procedures.
- May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on call support if required.
- University degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have both verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
★★ You Can Also Check Relevent Jobs ★★
How To Apply For Unisys Junior Salesforce Admin Vacancy 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
|To Apply Unisys Junior Salesforce Admin Vacancy||Click Here|
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
I Hope This Article Will Help You, If you liked this article, then please share to your friends. You can also ask your doubts on below comment form. Thank You