Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 Off Campus Jobs Walkin Drive and Recruitment Eligibility, Careers, Salary, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process: Unilever Company will be seeking candidates for graduate positions Off campuses. Candidates who have successful in BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree branches are eligible to apply. Here you can find the Unilever address, the date of interview, details on eligibility and interview agenda, as well as the application process information, and application procedure are provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
About The Company
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 Details
|Name of Post||D&A Ops Analyst – Reporting Operations|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply ?||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||2021/2022 Batch|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA – Rs 12 LPA ( Depends on Interview )|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Job Description For Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
As an Information Specialist, you would:
- Deliver a suite of reports, dashboards & insights that help Unilever leaders drive sustained growth & profitability ahead of our competition
- Bring together cross functional data across finance, supply chain, marketing, customer development, sustainability etc. to enable performance management across the Unilever Business Groups, Business Units and countries
- Work in a dynamic environment, play a key role in implementing changes to standard suite of reports, so that they remain fresh and relevant to evolving business needs.
- Endeavour to present cross functional insights with simplicity at its core, using impactful visualization
- Encounter multiple opportunities to leverage advanced techniques to automate existing reporting processes, thereby increasing the speed and quality of insights
- Work across a rich cross-cultural team with diverse set of skills and can build a rewarding career with continuous learning opportunities
Skills Required For Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
- Prepare & Publish Performance scorecards On Time In Full, in line with agreed service levels
- Translate data into actionable insights by leveraging data analytics & reporting techniques
- Be a team player working as an embedded part of a dynamic/diverse team with multi-skilled individuals
- Participate in meetings with business stakeholders to drive the required changes with an agile mindset
- Focus on execution & Optimize outputs from the team by working in a hybrid environment of Unilever & Partners
- Develop subject matter expertise/technical acumen in focussed functional/techno-functional areas. Invest in capability development with a continuous learning mindset.
Selection Process For Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Also Read : 10 Ways To Improve Your Resume Score
Unilever Placement Papers 2023 – Download Pdf
Are you ready to pass your way through the written Test effortlessly? These papers for the 2023 Placement Test can be very helpful. Candidates looking for Unilever Placement Papers will be able to end their hunt. Here, we have all the MNC and other businesses Placement Papers in PDF format. For those who recently applied for Unilever Jobs 2023 can go to this page to download the test papers for written examination for free.
Candidates can access easily the practice papers here. In addition to completing more Placement Papers, you can effortlessly take to pass the Placement Test. After going through the questions, they can get a feel like a real company placement test. Candidates could use these test questions as a mock test to assess their knowledge of every subject.
|Unilever Placement Papers 2023 – Pdf Download||Download Here|
Documents to be Carried for Unilever Jobs 2023
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Unilever Jobs 2023
- Step 1 : Eligible candidates apply this drive online by below link
- Step 2 : Complete Application Form and Submit Your Resume Along With Cover Letter
- Step 3 : After Completing Above 2 Steps You Get Interview Call Letter and Crack The Interview
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Unilever Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
To apply for the Unilever Off Campus Drive , candidates have to visit the official site at www.unilever.com Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Unilever Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Unilever Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Unilever Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Unilever Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Unilever Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.