MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Ubisoft company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Ubisoft address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : Ubisoft
Ubisoft Entertainment SA is a French video game company headquartered in Montreuil with several development studios across the world. It publishes games for several video game franchises, including Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Just Dance, Prince of Persia, Rayman, Raving Rabbids, and Tom Clancy's.
Company Website : www.ubisoft.com
Job Position : IT Support - Intern
Job Location : Pune/Maharashtra
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Experience : 0 - 1 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Ubisoft Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
Job Description For Ubisoft Jobs 2021 :
- Setup and support a variety of computer hardware, software, networks and associated peripherals, including hardware and software installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrade.
- Determine source and nature of computer malfunction using diagnostic and application software. Adjust, repair and resolve hardware and software problems, referring more complex networking problems to network administrators or supervisor.
- Respond to requests for computer assistance from staffs experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking; respond to inquiries concerning systems operation and other computer related technologies; respond to priority incidents as needed
- Answer user's query and service requests in the ticketing system
- Document and assess problems, resolving them independently or routing them as needed
- In coordination with network administrators, assist with network software deployment and problem troubleshooting
- Provide follow up and progress updates to the users.
- Provide introductory training and support on new hardware and software to staffs
- Utilize a good working knowledge of the operating systems and of on-line applications to provide users with uninterrupted support whenever possible
- Adhere to schedule for on-site desktop support
- Occasionally provide work guidance or orientation for non-routine procedures/policies
- Test and evaluate new client-side hardware/software
- Participate in establishment of the benchmark manufacturing workstations
- Recommend and perform upgrades on hardware and software systems to ensure longevity
- Perform additional functions incidental to computer support activities
- Keep an eye on new computer technology.
- Assess functional need to determine specifications for purchases
- Follow standards & procedures defined by the global IT group
- Assist in IT asset management
Skills Required For Ubisoft Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a computer-related field
- Good at English speaking and writing skill.
- 0 to 1 years of desktop supporting experience in a 100+ users environment
- Knowledge of Cisco switches and routers, and in the configuration of IOS
- Knowledge of O365 and related products
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration technologies
- Knowledge of Wireless technologies
- Familiar with Microsoft based products
- Strong Knowledge of Operating System Windows 10, Macintosh and Linux will be advantage.
- Broad functional knowledge of desktop computer hardware and networking principle and system administration
- Basic knowledge of Desktop management
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills. Ability to maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities, being good team player.
- Strong Learning capability and commit to self-development
- Core competency & Associated behaviors for the job
- Always think and act with the customer in mind - Understand customer
Documents to be Carried for Ubisoft Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ubisoft Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Ubisoft Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Ubisoft Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Ubisoft Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at Ubisoft.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Ubisoft Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Ubisoft Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Ubisoft Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Ubisoft Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Ubisoft Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.