MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group - No Ads Direct Job Link||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Follow Us on Twitter||JOIN HERE|
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2021– Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TVS Next company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TVS Next address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : TVS Next
At TVS Next we help our clients reimagine, design and develop software to make this world a better place. We work with people and organizations who are driven by ambitious goals. We bring together the most competent, driven and passionate people to deliver positive impact and help our clients succeed.
Company Website : www.tvsnext.io
Job Position : Data Engineer
Job Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For TVS Next Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For TVS Next Jobs 2021 :
- Data Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases. The Data Engineer works with the business’s software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers in order to understand and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues.
- The Data Engineer has to be an expert in SQL development further providing support to the Data and Analytics in database design, data flow and analysis activities. The position of the Data Engineer also plays a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing.
- The Data Engineer defines and builds the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
Management: The Data Engineer manages his position and junior data engineering support personnel position by creating databases optimized for performance, implementing schema changes, and maintaining data architecture standards across all of the business’s databases.
In this position, the Data Engineer leads innovation through exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies for platforms. He is also tasked with the development and implementation of scripts for database maintenance, monitoring, performance tuning, and so forth.
The Data Engineer is additionally tasked with designing and developing scalable ETL packages from the business source systems and the development of ETL routines in order to populate databases from sources and also to create aggregates. It is also the role of the Data Engineer to oversee large-scale data Hadoop platforms and to support the fast-growing data within the business.
In this capacity, the Data Engineer is responsible for enabling and running data migrations across different databases and different servers, for example, data migration from SQL servers to MySQL. He defines and implements data stores based on system requirements and consumer requirements.
The Data Engineer is also responsible for performing thorough testing and validation in order to support the accuracy of data transformations and data verification used in machine learning models. The Data Engineer strives to ensure proper data governance and quality across the Data and Analytics department and the business as a whole.
Analytics: The Data Engineer plays an analytical role where he performs ad-hoc analyses of data stored in the business’s MySQL/MS SQL databases and writes SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, and views. In this position, the Data Engineer troubleshoots data issues within the business and across the business and presents solutions to these issues. He proactively analyzes and evaluates the business’s databases in order to identify and recommend improvements and optimization.
He also prepares activity and progress reports regarding the business database status and health, which he presents to senior data engineers. In this position, the Data Engineer will additionally analyze complex data elements and systems, data flow, dependencies, and relationships in order to contribute to conceptual physical and logical data models.
Support/Collaborative Role: The Data Engineer plays a collaborative role where, in collaboration with senior data engineering management, he develops and implements scripts for database maintenance, monitoring, and performance tuning to be applied across the business. The Data Engineer plays a supporting role to various departments across the business where he supports and provides useful insights on the implementation of workflows.
The Data Engineer also plays a supporting role to the data warehousing department in the implementation of the data warehouse for the new big data platforms. He works collaboratively with the entire Data and Analytics team, providing support to the entire department for its data centric needs.
Knowledge: It is also the Data Engineers duty to keep up with industry trends and best practices, advising senior management on new and improved data engineering strategies that will drive departmental performance leading to improvement in overall improvement in data governance across the business, promoting informed decision-making, and ultimately improving overall business performance.
Skills Required For TVS Next Jobs 2021 :
- Bachelor's degree in Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Min 1+ Years of experience
- Master's degree in a relevant field is advantageous
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, Software Developer, or similar
- Expert proficiency in Python, C++, Java, R, and SQL
- Familiarity with Hadoop or suitable equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A knack for independent and group work
- Scrupulous approach to duties
- Capacity to successfully manage a pipeline of duties with minimal supervision
Documents to be Carried for TVS Next Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TVS Next Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Below Link To Apply
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TVS Next Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TVS Next Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the TVS Next Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at tvsnext.io. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TVS Next Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TVS Next Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TVS Next Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TVS Next Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TVS Next Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.