MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
TTEC Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : TTEC company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check TTEC address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
TTEC Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Profile : TTEC
TTEC (pronounced t.tec) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world’s most innovative brands. The Company provides its outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital which designs and builds customer experience consulting and technology solutions and TTEC Engage which operates customer care, growth and trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, TTEC partners with business leadership across marketing, sales and customer care to design and deliver a simple, more human customer experience across every interaction channel. The Company’s 50,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other.
Company Website : www.ttec.com
Job Position : Full Stack Developer
Job Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 1 - 3 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For TTEC Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2018/2019 graduates
Job Description For TTEC Jobs 2020 :
As part of our development team, you will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. You’ll stretch your skills and grow your careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
- Design, modify, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Develop product enhancements and features for products in health care industry.
- Database table design and writing complex queries in MySQL
- Participate in testing process through test review and analysis, Interact with User Experience team, Provide Production support post release deployment and on-going maintenance.
- Utilize experience with Unix/Linux and scripting skills using Shell.
- Prepare documentations and specifications. Help troubleshoot and verify bugs.
Skills Required For TTEC Jobs 2020 :
- Software Development experience of Web based applications
- The desire to learn while perfecting your craft of designing, building and maintaining enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding, knowledge and/or experience with most if not all of the following.
- JS Frameworks – Backbone JS (or Angular)
- Single Page Applications, MVC framework Applications, Test Driven Development
- Java, RESTful APIs
- Relational Databases, design and best Practices – MySQL
- Commonly used software design patterns and principles
- Software Development Lifecycle – Agile & Scrum, GitHub, Rally, JIRA
- Web/App Servers – Nginx, Node etc., Redis, Wildfly
- Linux Environments – Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu etc.,
- Excellent logic, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team of a diverse group of people
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Documents to be Carried for TTEC Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TTEC Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, enter your Email Id and submit the form.
Note: If Already Registered, Directly Apply Through Step#4.
Step#2: Check your Inbox for Email with subject – ‘Activate your Email Subscription
Step#3: Open the Email and click on confirmation link to activate your Subscription. ! DONE !
Step#4: Apply Link : Click Here
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
TTEC Off Campus Drive 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TTEC Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for the Swiggy Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at ttec.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TTEC Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide TTEC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TTEC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TTEC Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TTEC Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.