TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Details on Vacancies Walk-In Drive, eligibility Educational qualifications, age limit and salary, fee for application Qualifications, Selection Process : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) The organization is planning to hire applicants for 24 Posts of Proficiency Trainee via this announcement. You can find here the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) address, the date of the interview, details on eligibility and interview schedule, as well as the application link, selection process Application procedure and other information is provided below.
|WhatsApp / Instagram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Degree Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Government Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Linkedin Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector of Fisheries|
|No Of Posts||24 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply||11th November 2022|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Fisheries Department||24 Posts|
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Fisheries Department||Must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu (or)Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as the main subject (or)Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.|
- Candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC (OBCM), and BCM, should not have completed or will complete the age of 32 years.
- And there is no age limit for the above-mentioned categories.
|Name of the Post||Scale of pay|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Fisheries Department||Rs.35900-113500/- (Level-13)|
- Candidates are required to pay the One Time Registration fee of Rs.150/-.
- Whereas, Rs.100/- has to pay towards the Examination fee, which should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Test examination, which will be held on 7th February 2023.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
- After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through the Counseling Method.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates can open the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
- Finally, submit Your Application.
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for the TNPSC Recruitment, candidates have to visit the official site at tnpsc.gov.in. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the TNPSC Recruitment Selection Process?
Selection Based On Interview
Does Studentscircles provide TNPSC Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides TNPSC Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide TNPSC Exam Syllabus?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides TNPSC Exam Syllabus to find it under the Exam Syllabus Pattern section.