MANDATORY TO JOIN LATEST UPDATES
|WhatsApp Group & Instagram||JOIN HERE|
|Telegram Job Group ( 115000 + )||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Civil / Mech / EEE Job Updates||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Govt Job Alerts / Exam||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|B.Sc / B.Com / BBA / BCA Jobs||JOIN HERE ( Telegram Group )|
|Follow us on Linkedin||JOIN HERE|
|Job Applying Videos||JOIN HERE|
Tibco Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Tibco Software company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Tibco Software address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Tibco Software Off Campus Drive 2021 Details :
Company Profile : TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd
TIBCO fuels digital business by enabling better decisions and faster, smarter actions through the TIBCO Connected Intelligence Cloud. From APIs and systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of your business through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Company Website : www.tibco.com
Job Position : Associate Engineer
Job Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
Experience : 0 - 2 Years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Tibco Software Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Tibco Software Jobs 2021 :
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of heterogeneous environments (*nix and Windows, application servers, web applications, database servers, etc.) via provisioning tools (Salt-stack etc.) on-prem and in cloud.
- Managing and automating deployment and provisioning of such systems.
- Delivering self-service jobs (via Jenkins pipeline and other tooling) for these tasks to the end user.
- Work with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools for build and release pipelines, SVN/GIT source control tools and puppet/groovy scripts to support development efforts, code deployments and overall operations.
- Build and manage Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines on Cloud native infrastructures like AWS and Azure Monitor, diagnose and fix operations issues that affect customers or internal users.
- Seeking out ways to improve our deployment practices and tooling Assist with automated testing of code, code deployments, and operations.
- Generate reports and statistics for various systems using various analytical tools.
- Performs technical administrative functions and other miscellaneous technical projects as assigned by the management.
- Minimum requirements: Basic knowledge of both *nix and Windows OS with preference toward *nix. Advanced or proficient knowledge of one of OS is required, with Linux flavours preference.
- Basic or advanced system management with command line tools and scripting languages – cmd, ps, bash, python, ssh, systemd/sysv services, etc.
- Basic understanding of network stack. Jenkins or other CI/CD tools (Travis CI, etc) basic usage or experience with administering.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and/or Java/Groovy is a bonus. Acquaintance and basic usage of one or more provisioning systems – salt-stack, ansible, puppet, chef, terraform etc.
- Having system administration, it-ops or dev-ops experience is a bonus.
Skills Required For Tibco Software Jobs 2021 :
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
- Proficiency in an XML-based content authoring system. (i.e. XMetal)
- Should be a quick learner, self-driven, and highly motivated.
- Should be well organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment with a strong emphasis on quality.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple writing projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge or proficiency in Camtasia and Adobe Captivate is a plus.
Documents to be Carried for TIBCO Software Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TIBCO Software Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Step#1: Go to above link, Follow Us On Instagram.
Note: If Already Followed, Directly Apply Through Step#2
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Tibco Software Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tibco Software Off Campus 2021 Drive?
To apply for the Tibco Software Off Campus Drive, candidates have to visit the official site at tibco.com. Or else, check Studentscircles.Com to get the direct application link.
What is the Tibco Software Off Campus Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Does Studentscircles provide Tibco Software Job Updates?
Yes,StudentsCircles provides Tibco Software Job Updates.
Does Studentscircles provide Tibco Software Placement Papers?
Yes, StudentsCircles provides Tibco Software Placement papers to find it under the placement papers section.